Overseas teachers are welcome to apply for a teaching position in the NT.

For visa requirements to work in Australia, please see Australian Immigration here.

To gain permanent employment in the NT, you must prove permanent residency or be an Australian citizen.

With a working visa, overseas teachers follow the same process as any other applicant who wants to teach in the NT. Read more here.